The second issue of the DigitalHealthEurope (DHE) Digest is focused on empowering patients through active cooperation with health and care professionals.
DigitalHealthEurope partner EPF has led the delivery of an empowerment roadmap, with the focus to outline the elements, in particular at organisational level, to improve patient empowerment and therefore better collaboration with healthcare providers and health systems, while increasing their trust in digital health. As part of this roadmap, seven key steps have been identified:
- Define the challenge and needs
- Prepare the ecosystem
- Empower key stakeholders
- Co-develop digital health
- Evaluate and assess
- Adapt and Improve
Furthermore, Digest #2 covers information about the upcoming events and the recent highlights of the project:
- 24.02.2021 – DigitalHealthEurope twitter account (@DHE_2020) reached its 1000 followers.
- 03.03.2021 – EPF held a workshop dedicated to the validation of the DHE Roadmap on patient empowerment and digital health uptake.
- Upcoming events – The DigitalHealthEurope white paper on boosting active cooperation between patients and health and care providers, expected to be published in May 2021.
Sign up for the DHE Digest at: http://bit.ly/3ti81mM